- As already stated above, God is a just and righteous judge, and as such, he has determined an eternal reward for everyone (Matthew 25:31-46). Our time of existence on this earth is a proving ground for us to determine where our eternal reward will be. (Deuteronomy 8:1-3 & Deuteronomy 13:1-4)
- Heaven is the final reward for the: good, true, faithful, pure, holy, sincere and humble (Matthew 5:1-12, II Timothy 4:6-8)
- Hell is the final reward for those who do: evil, lies, unfaithful, filthy lust, are deceitful, are proud (Revelations 20:11-15, Revelations 21:8)
- Heaven is a wonderful place where there is only happiness, comfort and love (Matthew 6:19-20 & Revelations 21:3-4). Most of all, heaven is where God is, and no sin or evil of any kind can go there (John 8:21-24)
- Hell is a horrible place where is only sadness, suffering and hatred. (Mark 9:43-48) Worst of all, God and his true servants are not in hell. Hell is a place of eternal separation from everything good and everyone good. In hell, you and your hope for anything better is forever forgotten. (Luke 16:19-31)
If you like to get updates of this blog then why not subscribe to our Free Newsletter and get all this blog updates delivered straight to your inbox!