The Lord's Prayer

Hi friends I have started this blog for all my Christian friends,believers of Jesus Christ & non believers who want to know him and follow his ways since Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.-John 14:6

I have collected all the information present on this blog from various other sites so please guide me if i have posted any copyrighted material so that i can remove it.All the links are present on different other sites i have just shared it here.

Please do guide me on how to improve this blog.
If you feel any controversial matter is posted please do inform me,since "For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ, ' and will deceive many."-Matthew 24:5
You have any request please mail me.

Mail me at: manawarangal@gmail.com

Its not my will but my fathers will be done.
Prayer is the Earthly License for Heavenly Interference so I pray to God for this blog and also to all those who reach this blog.May the articles and links posted in this blog can build faith of lost Christians and unbelievers.This blog should be in a state to save a soul.Lord bless this blog so that no evil can ruin it.
So I start my first post with THE LORD'S PRAYER

The Lord's Prayer is the model of prayer that Jesus taught us, as recorded in the gospels of Matthew and Luke.

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your Kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as in heaven
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins,
as we forgive those who sin against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For the kingdom, the power and the glory are yours.
Now and for ever. Amen

Post a Comment

0 Comments